Executive HR MBA
A unique Executive HR MBA dedicated to HR professional who wish to give a more international dimension to their profile.
Executive HR MBA in brief
- 5 years work experience
- University Master’s Degree
- English proficiency
Duration of the program
45 days - Partime - 11 months
Paris + learning expeditions in France, Geneva and Bangalore
Executive HR MBA
Immersive weeks embedded in world closs companies
- Learning by experience
- Intrepeneurship oriented
“BE PART OF A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE”
In a business world going through extraordinary and complex changes, at a pace never seen be-fore, and where globalization faces new challenges, the HR function is being thoroughly rede-fined.
The global HR leaders of tomorrow will be true business partners, going beyond their traditional fields of expertise, to become strategic players, driving their company transformations.
HR professionals need to undertake a profound shift in their mindset and practices to better adapt to a volatile environment and become successful leaders in the new business world.
A NEW VISION OF LEARNING
WE VIEW EXECUTIVE TRAINING AS :
- A leadership development tool
- Guidance during a time of personal transformation
- A hands-on experience of creative, innovative learning
- An opportunity to develop an internal / external HR consultant posture
AN IMMERSIVE, EXPERIENCE-BASED PROGRAMME
THE IGS EXECUTIVE HR MBA is focused on the future of the HR function, providing a global vision through innovative learning and teaching to accelerate skills acquisition:
- Learning by experience based on real life business situations and interactions at partners ‘com-panies
- Intrapreneurship oriented: participants adopt a consultant posture, adding value while learning
- Inspiring: being exposed to innovative HR leaders, professors and initiatives
IMMERSIVE WEEKS EMBEDDED IN WORLD CLASS COMPANIES:
- Learning expeditions in France and abroad
- AuditoR’H© tool and methodology to assess and analyze Strategy, HR and management
- Business Consulting Project supervised by international faculty
This unique program in Europe embraces new HR roles within global organizations.
It is dedicated to experienced HR professionals, consultants and managers who want to successfully drive HR pro-jects in complex environments and develop themselves into key organizational transformation leaders.
- Identify and analyze key international HR challenges and solutions
- Experience HR through a consulting posture and challenge strategies and practices
- Provide insights and understanding of world-class international HR practices
- Share tools and concepts that enhance collective and individual meaning
- Develop personal leadership navigating the paradoxes of today’s HR role
WHY CHOOSE THE EXECUTIVE HR MBA?
AS A COMPANY
The company benefits from an immediate return on investment and HR professionals able to :
- Take your organization ahead of the global HR game, raising RH practices to state-of-the-art
- Successfully design and implement HR projects in global environments
- Drive organizational change and transformation
- Responsibly build sustainable, global social and HR policies considering local cultures
AS A PARTICIPANT
You benefit from HR world-class best practices, developing skills that enable you to:
- Access higher-level global HR positions
- Further develop your ability to interact in English
- Grow your network, share and learn with peers
- Be granted a double academic recognition
AuditoR’H© is a program developed by IGS to assess the Human Resource management capabili-ties of organizations:
- The fit between strategy, organization and the current HR function
- The contribution of the HR function to new strategic orientations
- The competences of the main actors in Human Resource management
- AuditoR’H© provides an assessment tool contributing to define participants’ Business Consulting Project
BUSINESS CONSULTING PROJECT (BCP) A PROJECT, KEY PART OF THE PROGRAM
- The BCP focused on HR management and development needs is conducted during the program, defined with the participant’s management board
- It includes an assessment, analysis and concrete recommendations for concrete application within the participant’s company
- The project is individually coached by an IGS faculty member and evaluated by an international academic and professional jury
- The participant benefits from an enriching experience and increased leadership visibility Partici-pants who are in between jobs can choose to complete an academic dissertation on a topic of their choice.